ARAUCOPLY Premium Siding is produced with a composed core using exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin for consistent quality and performance, and is available in a wide variety of thicknesses and profiles.
- 100% Radiata Pine.
- Exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin.
- Stable composed core.
- Less resinous face.
- Uniform light color.
- Rough sawn surface texture.
- Available in: shiplap and square-edge.
- Grade-stamped and span-rated by TPI.
- Grooving Options:
- Deep groove – 4”OC, 8”OC, 12”OC.
- Shallow groove – 4”OC, 8”OC.
- No groove.
- Easily accepts paints and stains.
view the Araucoply website