If you are interested in this product please add it to your quote and fill out the contact information (we do not offer online purchasing). One of our sales people will contact you via email or phone to help you estimate and price out the materials for your project.
We stock 12' & 16' panels in white. Other color and sizing options can be ordered.
PVC wall and ceiling panels that are easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is designed with a high-strength polymer formulation and engineered to be the perfect alternative to traditional FRP and drywall systems.
Trusscore’s tongue and groove interlocking system makes installation quick and easy, and the unique truss design provides industry-leading strength and durability. Where you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard has your project covered.
Residential walls and ceilings
Food processing and meat packing plants
Commercial kitchens and bathrooms
And many other applications
- 1/2 inch thick panel – industry leading thickness combined with unique truss design provides high strength and rigidity
- Superior Durability – scratch, dent and damage resistance makes wall and ceiling board a great drywall alternative
- Easy to clean – use standard soap, detergents, or common disinfectants without impacting the finish
- Sanitary surface – plastic wall panels won’t support the growth of mold or bacteria
- Moisture resistant – create waterproof walls that can be used in any wet location and won’t deteriorate
- Chemical resistant – stands up to cleaners required in commercial food/agriculture facilities
- Easy to install – interlocking pvc wall panels are quick and simple for DIY or professional installers
- Hidden fasteners – design provides a beautiful, smooth finish on your wall or ceiling
- Available in white and gray (Pantone 427 CP) – match or compliment any project you design
- Trusscore bright white panels feature high light reflectivity (LR) of 0.88. Meaning 88% of the light that strikes the surface will be reflected by our panels.
- Supports attic insulation loads – PVC ceiling panels provide strength and beauty as a ceiling cover
- Economical – PVC panels are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass reinforced plastic panels or painted drywall
- Available in standard and custom lengths – Wall&CeilingBoard can be tailored to your project size
- Complementary trims – wide range of trims available to complete your vinyl wall covering
- Class A Fire Rating – allow for uses throughout a building (in sprinklered or un-sprinklered applications)